The importance of human capital analytics & strategic workforce planning leaders is growing rapidly. HCA & SWP leaders and seasoned practitioners are instrumental in predicting human capital capabilities, articulating the value of human capital, linking talent management to business strategy and producing hard intelligence on workforce needs. The Council provides a forum for leaders and seasoned practitioners to share innovations and practical ideas to articulate the impact of human capital investments.
The Council takes on the challenge of implementing and maturing SWP and HC Analytics to maximize its benefit. The meeting focus is participatory, the emphasis on relevant insights that members can use to manage risks and leverage talent.
Companies & Members - Strategic Workforce Planning & Human Capital Analytics Council
- Bayer AG
- Ernst & Young International
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA
- Ingka Services AB
- JT International S.A.
- Linde Aktiengesellschaft
- Lloyds Banking Group HQ
- Novartis International AG
- STADA Arzneimittel AG
- Standard Chartered Bank
- The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
- UCB SA
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
"Having attending numerous conferences and been part of several networks, The Conference Board councils is one of the most worthwhile experiences I have had. SWP is a new discipline with my company and the unique willingness by the council members to share - not only their success stories but also what they have learned from their mistakes - has helped kickstart our SWP journey."
A.P. Moller - Mærsk
- Further Use Cases: leadership, recruiting, reducing sickness etc...
- Optimization modelling for Future Workforce - Capacity planning –supply/demand
- Automation and other Tools for SWP/HCA – market view on enhancing technology, Watson etc...
- Prioritization & Governance - role of Strategic People Planning/Analytics in business priority governance
- People KPI benchmarking
- Future readiness: - building HRBP capability - SWP and driving/utilizing HCA for business performance
- Action & Implementation Plans? Collaborate to leverage SWP/HCA insights into action evaluate impact
- Total Workforce planning for Gig Economy and implications
- How to make SWP methodologies engaging – agile and easy – automations – dynamic/job catalogue
- How the HR Value Proposition benefits from great SWP/HCA