Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
As risk experts, we help executives develop decision-making capabilities that take risks and rewards into consideration. We facilitate aligning risk management with business strategy and planning. We also discuss:
- Board interaction and reporting
- Integrating risk into planning processes
- Scenario planning
- Data risks
- Climate change
- Social engagement as corporate risk
Risk assessment becomes an integral part of planning and innovation and providing a framework for business leaders to make better decisions. In candid and confidential conversations, we share the latest ideas and best practices in this emerging field.
Earn up to 6.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be senior executives responsible for strategic and enterprise risk management activities in their companies. Requirements: Delivery Method: Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None
- Baylor Scott & White Health
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- CSL Behring
- Duke Energy
- Edison International
- Exelon Corporation
- HDR, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Independence Blue Cross
- Iron Mountain Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- ON Semiconductor
- PVH Corp.
- TE Connectivity
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Senior executives responsible for coordinating and overseeing strategic or enterprise risk management activities in their companies with revenues over $4B. Currently not accepting healthcare companies. Government agencies are subject to approval by Executive Committee. Members’ titles will include Chief Risk Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management. Membership is by invitation only.