As risk experts, we help executives develop decision-making capabilities that take risks and rewards into consideration. We facilitate aligning risk management with business strategy and planning. We also discuss:
- Board interaction and reporting
- Integrating risk into planning processes
- Scenario planning
Managing risk means making risk assessment a part of planning and innovation, and getting a seat at the table where the big decisions are made. In candid and confidential conversations, we share the latest ideas and best practices in this emerging field.
Earn up to 6.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be senior executives responsible for strategic and enterprise risk management activities in their companies. Requirements: Members must attend meetings in-person for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None.
- Amgen, Inc.
- Baylor Scott & White Health
- Best Buy Co., Inc.
- Bon Secours Mercy Health
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- CSL Behring
- Duke Energy Corporation
- Edison International
- Global Payments
- HDR, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Independence Blue Cross
- Kaiser Permanente
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Mayo Clinic
- Microsoft Corporation
- NiSource Inc.
- ON Semiconductor
- PVH Corporation
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation
- TE Connectivity
- Target Corporation
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- UnitedHealth Group Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Senior executives responsible for coordinating and overseeing strategic or enterprise risk management activities in their companies. Members’ titles will include Chief Risk Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management. Membership is by invitation only.