11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
About the Virtual Event
Just a decade ago, empathy was largely an unrecognized competency in business leaders. Today, companies that prioritize empathy are growing faster, earning higher profits, and standing out from the competition. Despite the proven results, empathy is a critical leadership capability that is in short supply—yet particularly in demand in this moment.
Are you interested in exploring the business case for empathy and how to develop this beneficial skill in leaders? Join us for a complimentary 90-minute workshop where you will learn how leaders can inspire teams through empathetic leadership—increasing motivation and productivity—and add significant value to the organization.
- Clint Kofford, Global Head of Talent Development, Johnson & Johnson
- Brad Haime, Head, Executive Education, Leadership Development and Performance Management, Verizon
Benefits of Attending
- Learn first-hand from leading empathy practitioners and facilitators.
- Better understand the definition of “empathy” as a leadership capability.
- Learn practical tools and techniques for building empathetic leadership.
- Explore how to make the business case for empathetic leadership.
- Connect and engage with leadership experts and your peers.
Who Should Attend
This event is designed specifically for leaders and executives in the following areas:
- Leadership Development
- Learning and Development
- Human Resources
- Organizational Development
Earn Continuing Education Credits
This program has been approved for 1.5 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This program has been pre-approved for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Register for this Complimentary Virtual Event
Register now to join us for the live virtual event and to receive a link to watch later on-demand.