Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Join us at the 2021 Executive Compensation Conference to engage in discussions on assessing pay/performance relationships, balancing external expectations of good governance, investor expectations, and more!
- Balancing multiple stakeholders and shifting from shareholder to stakeholder capitalism
- The investor viewpoint: What are their primary goals?
- ESG: how companies are navigating the business challenges and varying approach to executive compensation
- Expanded metrics regarding HCM and sustainability
- Executive compensation disclosure and communication – connecting stakeholder priorities, business strategy and executive compensation
Who Should Attend?
This event is designed specifically for the following leadership roles:
- Members of Board Compensation Committees
- Chief Human Resource Officer
- Vice Presidents and Directors, Total Rewards
- Vice Presidents and Directors – Executive Compensation, Compensation and Benefits
- Mid-senior level Executive Compensation professionals
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.
- Speaking Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship Opportunities: email@example.com
- Marketing Partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Registrations: email@example.com
This event is Complimentary for The Conference Board members and $495 for non-members. Register now to join us live or to watch later on-demand.
Expanded Metrics: HCM / Sustainability
CEO & Executive Compensation Practices: 2020 Edition (Complimentary): Download the latest edition of our report.
Dashboard (Complimentary): Use the online dashboard to visualize trends across Russell 3000 and S&P 500 indexes, GICS business sectors and company size groups.