Event Times: 12:00 - 1:30 PM ET
About the Virtual Event
The COVID-19 pandemic has put an extraordinary strain on employers, public institutions, and policymakers struggling to respond simultaneously to acute public health challenges and the unprecedented economic consequences. How we think about Financial Well-Being is evolving as a more holistic concept. The presenters will share insights on the issue of financial insecurity, navigating the on-going challenges, and how some companies are addressing employee financial concerns in this time of uncertainty. We also will hear about applying lessons learned in the Great Recession to our current situation.
This is the kick-off session to our upcoming Employee Financial Well-Being Conference taking place December 8-9, 2020. For more information click here.
Benefits of Attending
- Receive the latest updates on the economic landscape and labor markets, including their influence on program priorities.
- Discover lessons learned from past crises as a foundation for action.
- Gain employer perspectives with examples of issues, challenges, and actions taken.
- Examine financial fragility and competing priorities.
- Explore developments impacting retirement saving during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Learn about resources to help employees address their financial challenges.
- Christina Brenner, Senior Vice President, Total Rewards, Mastercard
- Ellen Frank-Miller, Senior Scientist & Adjunct Professor, Social Policy Institute, Washington University in St. Louis
- Seth D. Harris, Attorney, Visiting Professor,Cornell University’s Institute for Public Affairs, former Acting Sec’y of Labor
- Gad Levanon, Vice President, Labor Markets, The Conference Board
- Lisa Hunter, Program Director, Senior Fellow, The Conference Board (Moderator)
- Insights on the economic landscape and labor market update influence on program priorities
- How to influence an “inclusive recovery”
- Lessons learned from past crises as foundation for action
- Employer perspectives with examples of issues, challenges and how to move forward
- Financial fragility in retirement income; developments during the COVID-19 crisis; Examples of resources to help employees (re)build a solid financial future for themselves and their families
Who Should Attend
- Vice Presidents and Directors, Total Rewards
- Vice Presidents and Directors – Compensation, Benefits
- Vice Presidents and Directors – Human Resources
- Mid-senior level Compensation and Benefits professionals
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 1.5 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must be logged in for entire duration and participate in interactive prompts. Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been approved for 1.5 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This program has been pre-approved for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Register for this Complimentary Virtual Event
Register now to join us for the live virtual event and to receive a link to watch later on-demand.