Unlocking Value from Integrated Corporate Communications and Marketing
Can organizations realize greater value from their communications and marketing functions if the two are better aligned?
- How can companies take the first steps toward integration?
- What is the potential value for companies in integrating corporate communications and marketing?
- What challenges do companies need to overcome to have a successful integration?
- What examples exist of successful integration?
- What can be learned from examples that were not successful?
Expert Briefings are an exclusive benefit for members of The Conference Board.REQUEST AN EXPERT BRIEFING