Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Marketing and Communications Center Chat
DECEMBER 19, 2019
With only one company in the Fortune 500 not using social media, it seems we might have reached peak social media use among large U.S. firms. But why do the world’s largest companies focus on the most-established social media platforms and eschew newer ones?
The only longitudinal study of social media use among the Fortune 500, conducted by the Center for Marketing Research at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, gives us a 10+-year perspective on social media use by the Fortune 500.
Join this webcast to learn:
- Which social media sites are Fortune 500 companies most active on?
- Which industries are more partial to which social media platforms?
- What benefits does social media give companies?
- Are large companies up to date with the latest social media?
- How has the social media use by large companies evolved over the past ten years?
Who Should Attend: Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Communications Officers, Corporate Communications managers, Marketing managers, Social media managers, and Chief Digital Officers