Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
From Immediate Responses to Planning for the Reimagined Workplace
OCTOBER 29, 2020
The Conference Board expects that COVID-19 will have many lasting impacts on the world of work and Human Capital processes. To gauge how organizations are reacting to the changing business environment in the context of their workforces, we conducted an online survey in September 2020, a follow-up on our survey from April 2020.
Join our panel of Human Capital experts and economists to hear important findings from our recent research.
By attending this webcast, viewers will be able to answer the following critical questions:
- What workforce cost reduction strategies have companies taken?
- How are companies managing their remote workforce and will remote working be part of the company culture after the pandemic has ended?
- How difficult is it for employers to find qualified workers?
- What transition plans to return to the office do companies have in place?
- What are the highest priorities for HR leaders when thinking about adjusting the workplace for after the pandemic?
Who Should Attend: Business leaders in human resources