Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Window On: Infrastructure Investment
The Conference Board Window On live webcast series offers real- time and relevant insights into "hot topics" facing business executives.
About this Webcast
Can potholes, dilapidated buildings, and old bridges lead to faster economic growth and productivity? Explore how infrastructure investment, done right, may help drive gains in the global and US economies.
By Attending, Viewers Will:
- Learn from experts both the benefits and pitfalls of public investment in infrastructure.
- Discover how infrastructure might both contribute to faster economic growth and jobs creation, but also potentially crowd out investment elsewhere and stoke inflation.
- Understand how fiscal multipliers can provide more bang for the buck, but also how delays and poor governance dull the positive effects.
- Hear why the US, in particular, gets a grade of C- on its public infrastructure, and what the current Administration plans to do about it.
- See The Conference Board estimates of the potential impact of these plans on federal budget deficits and debt, and US GDP, unemployment, inflation, and interest rates.
Who Should Attend:
C-Suite members and their reports; economists and researchers; public policy practitioners
Earn 1 CPE credit
Requirements : Attendees must be logged on for the duration of the webcast, participate in all interactive polls, and request credits via the on-screen form. Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based; Program Level: Intermediate; Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
February 24, 2021 12:00 PM ET [12:00] (New York)
January 27, 2021 12:00 PM ET [12:00] (New York)
December 02, 2020 07:00 AM ET [07:00] (New York)
September 23, 2020 08:00 AM ET [08:00] (New York)
February 26, 2020 12:00 PM ET [12:00] (New York)
May 22, 2019 08:00 AM ET [08:00] (New York)
April 24, 2019 08:00 AM ET [08:00] (New York)
March 27, 2019 08:00 AM ET [08:00] (New York)
November 28, 2018 11:00 AM ET [11:00] (New York)
October 24, 2018 11:00 AM ET [11:00] (New York)
May 23, 2018 11:00 AM ET [11:00] (New York)
April 25, 2018 11:00 AM ET [11:00] (New York)