23 June, 2020 | (01 hr)
Sign In to access this Webcast
What essential skills do CEOs need to lead not only IN times of crisis, but to lead THROUGH times of crisis?
Former CEO of Hewlett Packard, American business executive and non-profit entrepreneur, Carly Fiorina, has had a great deal of experience navigating her organizations through difficult periods. Join this webcast for a view from the C-Suite with Ms. Fiorina, Steve Odland, CEO of The Conference Board and Dr. Lori Murray, President of the Committee for Economic Development, to discuss how CEOs can unlock a company’s potential — even during these most challenging of times.
By attending this webcast, viewers will be able to:
- Learn how to frame their response to the current business threats facing the world, and how to reimagine what success may look like
- Understand the different skills, both hard and soft, needed to lead your company and its employees during crisis
- Discover practices that allow leaders to re-open safely in the face of uncertainty and take care of their employees as they do so
- Create an organizational culture that creates leaders at all levels - a critical component during challenging times
- Develop methods to emerge from a pandemic such as COVID-19 with your organization intact and employees even more engaged
Who Should Attend: Anyone interested in leading their organization through current business challenges including a global pandemic, economic uncertainty and civil unrest.
Business luminary and leadership expert Carly Fiorina has traveled a diverse professional journey, from secretary to CEO, from public to private, and from for-profit to non-profit. Throughout her robust career have been two constants: leadership and problem solving.
Today, Carly is a pass...Full Bio
Dr. Lori Esposito Murray
Dr. Lori Esposito Murray is President of The Committee for Economic Development of The Conference Board (CED), and an adjunct senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations. Prior to joining CFR, she held the distinguished national security chair at the U.S. Naval Academy sponsored by the Clas...Full Bio
Mr. Odland is the President & CEO of The Conference Board, Inc., the most widely cited private source of business intelligence. He brings to The Conference Board an extensive corporate background. He formerly served as Chairman & CEO of Office Depot, Inc. from 2005-2010; Chairman, Pr...Full Bio