Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
This business-led council will focus on three key aspects of leadership: business impact, people impact, and personal impact. Topics range from vital questions of the world economy to big data and its complexities.
The Council directs attention to new and mature markets and fields of action for companies and regions and enables the joint exploration of visions and strategies. Discussions address the respective skills, missions, and values offered by female and male leaders and how all leaders can maximize their contributions to business and society.
Companies & Members - Global Business Women Leaders Council
- A.P. Moller - Maersk A/S
- ABB Ltd
- Allianz Global Investors GmbH
- BD (Becton Dickinson & Company)
- BNP Paribas
- Bayer AG
- Cargill NV
- Deere & Company
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Franke Holding AG
- Givaudan SA
- HP Inc.
- IngKa Group (Alias Ikea Group)
- JT International S.A.
- Maersk Tankers
- McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- OC Oerlikon Management AG
- Philip Morris International Management
- Rockwell Automation
- Roquette Frères SA
- SIDEL SA
- Shell International Limited
- Solvay S.A.
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- UCB S.A.
- UCB SA
- UPS EUROPE n.v./s.a.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices. Council membership benefits
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda
- Informal, Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
- Digital Transformation. Automation & AI
- Build a Culture of Innovation
- Global Economic Trends
- Climate Change
- Business Models for the Future
- The Future of Work & Skills
- Employee Engagement Across Functional, Multi-Generational Global Teams
- Stress in the Workplace
- Hire & Retain Entrepreneurs Innovators/ Disruptors
- Leaders of the Future
- How to Enhance your Career with a Trustee, Non-Executive or Advisory Role
- Maintain Your Image & Have the Right Network
- Manage Difficult Relationships.
- Role Models and Career Stories Deep Dives
- Executive Presence - Board Position
Senior female executives with global responsibility or those on a career path towards a global executive role with the next three years Senior female executives operating at executive committee level or one level below. Typically reporting to the CEO or C-suite member, e.g: Global Head, Global Business Lead, Group Head An established member of the senior leadership community within their organization, e.g. one of the Top 200.