About the Conference
The certainty of accelerating change in business, technology, society, and the environment requires that organizations be future-ready in order to survive. The Conference Board’s C-Suite Challenge™ 2019: The Future-Ready Organization—a survey containing insights from 1,426 C-suite executives, including 815 CEOs—sets the stage for this first-ever gathering of the world’s top C-Suite leaders, economists, innovators, and researchers to explore what lies ahead, and how organizations will thrive in 2025 and beyond.
Taking place in conjunction with the International Summit of Business Think Tanks & The Committee for Economic Development Awards Dinner, join The Conference Board’s leading economists and researchers and some of the world’s most visionary business leaders to gain insights to help shape your organization’s long-term planning, strategy, and innovation.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Dig deep into the important insights revealed in the C-Suite Challenge™ 2019.
- Examine trends likely to transform business models and organizations in the future.
- Hear from CEOs and global C-suite leaders on how they are approaching future trends.
- Learn about structures and emerging business models of future-ready organizations.
- Discover new strategies and agility needed to adapt to a range of future scenarios.
- Explore the changing nature of work and its impact on talent recruitment.
- Better understand sustainability as a driver of growth.
- Network, benchmark, and collaborate with your peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed especially for:
- Board Members
- General Counsel
- Officers, VPs, and Directors of:
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Research & Development
- Product Development
- Customer Experience
- Business Development
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
Register early and save $400. Offer ends July 20, 2019. One discount per registration. Multiple discounts may not be combined.
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.