Corporate transformation, new uses of technology, and the need for different capabilities in the internal audit function are among the challenges facing chief audit executives today. Greater data analysis capability within internal audit will continue to drive an improved internal control environment and greater efficiencies. In their key governance role to provide assurance on risks to boards and senior leadership, internal audit leaders must partner to a greater degree with other assurance functions, including health, safety, and environment (HSE), compliance, and risk management.
As an organisation that reaches across every business line, internal audit has the opportunity to propagate best practices. The Council provides audit professionals with a forum to develop successful responses to their highly visible role and to share best practices for implementing effective auditing procedures.
Companies & Members - Chief Audit Executives Council
- Cofra Holding AG
- Electrolux AB
- European Bank for Reconstruction & Development
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA
- Georg Fischer AG
- Heineken N.V.
- Husqvarna AB
- JT International S.A.
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- Rolex SA
- Scania AB
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Tetra Laval International
- Volvo Car Corporation
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
- Data analytics for internal audit
- How to match capabilities with audit needs, training and development, competency mapping
- Conversation with the Audit committee chair
- Aligning IA with strategy
- Auditing health and safety
- Innovative Communications Strategies for Internal Audit
- Robotics for internal audit
- What tools does IA use to organize?
- Methodologies to determine thresholds
- Root cause analysis of risks
- Justice inside the organization: do employees feel they are treated fairly
- Implement process mining into audits