A Payroll Executive’s primary role is leading and developing an effective, efficient and knowledgeable global payroll organization. There is no compromise to ensuring compliance with global government regulations and data privacy requirements. The payroll executive must work effectively and balance internal stakeholder requirements (Finance, Benefits, Security, IT, Compensation, etc.) with payroll practices, schedules and regulations, all while securing a seat at the executive table to develop their strategic thinking and making their voice heard.
- Developing and managing an effective global payroll organization
- Staying compliant with government and customer requirements
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining effective audit and internal payroll controls
- Evaluating, implementing and managing third party solutions, vendors and services
- Analytics and reporting for both tactical and strategic analysis
- Effectively dealing with payroll challenges required by M&A activities
Be in on the conversation
By bringing together a select group of senior executives who occupy similar roles at the world’s leading companies and organizations, The Conference Board Councils give you access to an elevated level of conversation you won’t find anywhere else. As a Council member you will gain insights beyond your industry, region, or point of view through confidential communities, meetings, and events.
Council membership benefits
- Trusted peer groups who provide insights and new approaches to your business
- Problem solving through our “Peer Assist Process”, tailored to meet your organization’s needs
- Multi-function learning alongside your peers from related or totally distinct functions and geographies
- Virtual online communities beyond in-person meetings where members share documents and contact peers
- Exposure to timely topics to leverage opportunities and expand your knowledge base
- Access to subject matter experts and access to our insights and research on key business issues
What happens at meetings
- Presentations by members or external experts on topics selected by members
- Discussions on leading edge or “day to day” issues picked by and moderated by members
- Panels where 2-3 members share experiences on a topic
Who should join?
Senior leaders responsible for global payroll strategy within their organizations
Earn up to 8.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be senior leaders responsible for global payroll strategy within their organizations. Requirements: Members must attend meetings in-person for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None.
Program Director, Payroll Executives Council