Lawyers advising corporate clients on labor and employment issues practice in a rapidly-changing environment, where human resources managers face an intensifying stream of new challenges, such as:
- The cutting edge of IT and work – robotics, artificial intelligence and block-chain technology
- Employees as victims and perpetrators of cyber-theft, invasion of privacy and online defamation
- Evolving trends in employment litigation and regulation
- Diversity in the workplace in an era of unprecedented demographic change
- Impact of the legalization of marijuana on drug use and drug testing policies
- Workplace security in a world of rising terror threats from home and abroad
We will explore and discuss changing legal and regulatory requirements, emerging technologies, and best practices in this very dynamic field.
The Power of Peer Learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
What Happens at a Meeting?
- Presentations by members or external experts on topics selected by members
- Discussions on leading edge or “day to day” issues picked by and moderated by members
- Panels where 2-3 members share experiences on a topic
Council Membership Benefits
Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda
Informal, Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine of your company
Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
Who should join?
Senior corporate labor and employment lawyers
Program Director, Labor & Employment Law Council