Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Labor Market Update and the Short-Term Outlook
NOVEMBER 18, 2020
The US labor market has been turned upside down after the outbreak of COVID-19. Though the economy has somewhat rebounded, not all industries have been able to recover as easily as others.
Join our panel of expert economists as they provide an update on the latest labor market trends and what we should expect in 2021.
By attending this webcast, viewers will be able to answer the following critical questions:
- What are the latest labor market data and (un)employment projections for 2021, as well as wage and salary trends?
- What are the differences across US regions?
- Which groups of workers and industries are most impacted?
- Why hiring for some companies is still difficult?
- Why working from home may become the new normal?
Who Should Attend: Executives with strategic responsibilities, especially in HR, strategy, and finance