In an era of economic uncertainty and spiraling healthcare costs, improving employee benefits seems like a pipe dream, and simply hanging onto current benefits a herculean struggle. The members of this council are on the front lines of that struggle every day. Topics we discuss include:
- Managing volatility in defined benefit programs
- Disease management
- Pension plan redesign
The crisis in healthcare, coupled with an aging workforce, makes it more important than ever for benefits executives to avail themselves of the latest ideas and best practices.
- American Express
- Applied Materials, Inc.
- Chevron Corporation
- Deere & Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Freddie Mac
- Gap Inc.
- General Mills, Inc.
- General Motors Company
- Nike, Inc.
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- T. Rowe Price
- Texas Instruments
- VF Corporation
- Waste Management
- Yum! Brands, Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
This Council offers me access to a group of extremely knowledgeable benefits professionals. The exchange of ideas, the discussions and the debates on a wide range of benefit issues from the different member company perspectives really challenges my thinking.
Jack Arland, 3M Human Resourcing