Every day, executives confront ethics and business practice issues - both within their companies and in their dealings with other organizations. From wide-ranging questions like “How do we balance what is right with what is profitable?” to specific ones on EU privacy and PRC anti-corruption laws, our members seek to build a global perspective on common concerns:
- The business case for human rights
- Whistleblower protection
- Ethics and compliance in China
Our candid discussions help us to advise our CEOs on good practices and to benchmark in the slippery area of ethics.
- AmTrust Financial Services
- Assurant, Inc.
- CSL Behring
- Cintas Corporation
- Dell Inc.
- FedEx Corporation
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- HDR, Inc.
- Herbalife Nutrition Ltd
- Intermountain Healthcare, Inc.
- Liberty Mutual Group
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- State Farm Insurance Companies
- Stryker Corporation
- Texas Instruments Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
This Council is able to provide, through the level of trust and member contributions and the ongoing participation of the Board’s Principal Researcher on Ethics, a comprehensive approach on business ethics and compliance issues for global players. It enhances the members’ ability to advise the CEO on good practice and to benchmark the company’s Ethics and Compliance programs against other leading global companies with regard to both short and long term objectives.
Olivier Loubiere Areva, Council Chair
This Council is an unparalleled group of E&C professionals whose primary focus is on international, cross-cultural issues. It is an opportunity to network, share best practices and conduct real time benchmarking surveys. The openness andmember sharing make it the one peer group meeting that I am loathe to miss.
Senior executive responsible for developing internal ethics policies and compliance systems and for articulating the company’s ethics positions to external constituencies. Membership is by invitation only.