When senior executives paint the picture of what the organization of the future in Latin America looks like, what emerges is an archetype of a company that:
- sees sustainability as a growth driver;
- uses artificial intelligence, digital technologies, and agile methodologies to increase the speed of decision making and product marketization;
- reshapes the way work gets done and how the organization goes to market;
- puts the customer at the center; and
- achieves the elusive balance between implementing short-term goals and maintaining long-term vision.
Reaching this ideal requires a comprehensive, holistic approach.