Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
When senior executives paint the picture of what the organization of the future in Latin America looks like, what emerges is an archetype of a company that:
- sees sustainability as a growth driver;
- uses artificial intelligence, digital technologies, and agile methodologies to increase the speed of decision making and product marketization;
- reshapes the way work gets done and how the organization goes to market;
- puts the customer at the center; and
- achieves the elusive balance between implementing short-term goals and maintaining long-term vision.
Reaching this ideal requires a comprehensive, holistic approach.