Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Window On: Trends in Productivity
The Conference Board Window On live webcast series offers real- time and relevant insights into "hot topics" facing business executives. Focusing on subjects ranging from COVID-19, to trade, to the impact of US government decisions on the world economy,
About this Webcast
Join us as we discuss the COVID-19 pandemic's impact on productivity in 2020, 2021 and beyond. See The Conference Board's latest multi-market projections and our new measure of productivity. Learn about new trends that may contribute to faster productivity growth ahead at the global total economy level. Discover which industries, including communications and health care, may be poised for a burst in productivity growth. Understand how government stick and carrot policies may help drive greater technology absorption and faster productivity growth over the long-run.
By Attending this Webcast, Attendees Will Be Able to Answer the Following:
- Understand how the pandemic accelerated trends in innovation, automation, and digital transformation that may catapult productivity growth ahead.
- See The Conference Board's latest updates to TED, our productivity database: historical patterns and the 2021 forecast.
- Learn about new fields of research in measuring productivity.
- Discover which industries are on a cusp of a surge in productivity growth.
- Envision how policymakers can play a role in promoting productivity growth.
- Consider the risks to the anticipated productivity expansion.
Who Should Attend:
C-Suite officers and their teams, researchers and economists, practitioners interested in trends in productivity
Earn 1 CPE credit
Requirements : Attendees must be logged on for the duration of the webcast, participate in all interactive polls, and request credits via the on-screen form. Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based; Program Level: Intermediate; Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
February 24, 2021 12:00 PM ET [12:00] (New York)
January 27, 2021 12:00 PM ET [12:00] (New York)
December 02, 2020 07:00 AM ET [07:00] (New York)
September 23, 2020 08:00 AM ET [08:00] (New York)
February 26, 2020 12:00 PM ET [12:00] (New York)
May 22, 2019 08:00 AM ET [08:00] (New York)
April 24, 2019 08:00 AM ET [08:00] (New York)
March 27, 2019 08:00 AM ET [08:00] (New York)
November 28, 2018 11:00 AM ET [11:00] (New York)
October 24, 2018 11:00 AM ET [11:00] (New York)
May 23, 2018 11:00 AM ET [11:00] (New York)
April 25, 2018 11:00 AM ET [11:00] (New York)