As senior executives whose focus is to represent the voice of the customer (VOC) within our companies, we see customer experience as a way to maximize value for both the customer and the bottom line. Among topics we discuss:
- Customer experience models and customer segmentation
- Designing VOC programs with results in mind
- Integrating the customer experience framework with process improvement
Our candid conversations are augmented by presentations on best practices in this emerging specialty.
- Cintas Corporation
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- FedEx Services
- Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores
- Microsoft Corporation
- National Security Agency
- Nationwide Insurance
- Naval Personal Command Division Director Distribution Management
- Penske Truck Leasing Company L.P.
- Rockwell Automation
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Target Corporation
- The Conference Board, Inc.
- Waste Management Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
My participation in the council has paid itself off, in that what I accomplish in our discussions is far superior to the cumulative attendance at any number of conferences I may have attended in the past… With respect to the council, the rich and useful content provides for me the right set of solutions I can take back to my business (e.g. the Program Maturity Index). The learning I bring back from a council session is far more powerful than any benchmarkingactivity that I have done in the past, more relevant and on point with the issues myfirm faces. In many respects, the information I share within my firm is recognized as credible when I footnote the source as the Council.
Michael Schwed Director, Connected Thinking for Excellence PricewaterhouseCoopers