Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Customer Experience is the end-to-end journey of the customer’s interaction with your business. It can’t be separated from the growth of the business, and is in fact the substance to making the company more profitable. Companies today are working to significantly improve their Customer Experience to achieve business success, especially in light of the social media era with real-time interactive feedback.
Belonging to a Council gives you real-life examples from other companies well known for their Customer Experience initiatives facing the same challenge and succeeding – not advice from vendors selling their latest program. Council members freely share their hard-earned wisdom, and you get the benefit of learning leading edge approaches from top companies and applying those most relevant to drive your profitability. Specific topics discussed include:
- Customer experience strategy & key drivers – Culture, design, process, infrastructure, innovation, leadership
- Evolution of a Customer Experience program over time – maturity levels of organizations
- Emerging models, customer segmentation approaches, governance, and deployment
- Designing voice of the customer programs and ongoing process improvements
- Focusing on employee engagement
- Journey mapping, ROI measurement, analytics, emotional connection, KPIs, listening tools
- Alaska Air Group, Inc.
- American Water Works Company, Inc
- Corning Optical Communications
- Johnson & Johnson
- Marriott International, Inc.
- Salt River Project
- Schneider Electric North America
- Shaw Industries
- TE Connectivity
- The Doctors Company
- UnitedHealth Group Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
The Customer Experience Council has created a fantastic opportunity to network with industry experts across many business sectors.The sharing of insights, internal processes, experiences on the CE journey and “rocks turned over” during our sessions are invaluable. Additionally, the relationships established have provided a great resource between meetings to leverage.