Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
The historical role of the Financial Planning & Analysis Executive focused on budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning. While still important, today’s Financial Planning & Analysis Executive must be a strategic thinker and business partner with honed accounting, technology, analytical, and leadership skills.
Our Council meetings are member driven and enable sharing of solutions and insights across a range of subjects including RPA, AI, ERP Systems, dashboard reporting, and talent development and retention to name a few.
Members can also receive CPE credits for participation.
Earn up to 6.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be a financial planning & analysis executive of a company with annual revenue of at least $2 Billion. Requirements. Delivery Method: Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None
- 3M Company
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Builders FirstSource, Inc.
- Carlisle Companies, Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- FedEx Corporation
- General Motors Company
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc.
- Martin Marietta
- Mosaic Company, The
- ONEOK Inc.
- Raytheon Company
- State Farm Insurance Company
- Stryker Corporation
- T-Mobile USA Inc.
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- The Conference Board
- U.S. Cellular Corporation
- Waste Management Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources