Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Having a well-articulated strategy, and plan of execution for it, has never been more important given today’s volatile and uncertain markets. Even if priorities must change more frequently, they must be clear at all levels of an organization. As such, the role of the strategy executive is evolving, too, to fit new marketplace realities. Example areas of Council discussion include:
- Pursuing new forms growth and managing the corporate portfolio within shifting industry landscapes
- Engaging the full organization in strategy and ensuring its execution
- Integrating innovation, IT, talent and culture into the broader corporate strategy framework
By learning from each other, we stay one step ahead in this ever-changing game.
- 3M Company
- Amway Corporation
- Celestica, Inc.
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Fluor Corporation
- Frito-Lay, Inc.
- McLane Company
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Microsoft Corporation
- National Gypsum
- Pilot Travel Centers
- SSM Healthcare
- Sheetz, Inc.
- Target Corporation
- The Conference Board
- Thrivent Financial
- U.S. Bancorp
- Wipro Technologies
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources