As the projects proliferate, organizations recognize a need not just for managing individual projects well, but also for looking at the coordination and integration of projects, metrics, and methodologies. We discuss ways to manage projects across your organization in order to minimize bureaucracy and maximize benefits. Our discussions cover topics such as:
- Managing the project portfolio to support strategic goals and objectives
- Creating a relevant, value-adding project management structure
- Maximizing project benefits and impact across the organization
As leaders in project management, we must keep current with the latest ideas and best practices for running multiple, complex and high impact projects. The council provides a forum for senior leaders to share best practices, experiences, and strategies for managing successful large-scale projects and project portfolios.
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York
- Corning Inc.
- Darling Ingredients Inc.
- Koch Business Solutions, LP
- Momentive Performance Materials, Inc.
- New York Life Insurance Company
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- Terex Corp.
- Tupperware Brands Corp.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources