An organization’s reputation is only as good as its corporate communications strategy. As the chief architects of our companies’ messages, we must stay abreast of emerging trends - changing market and workplace demographics, global business conditions, new media applications - while helping our leaders recognize the strategic communications issues embedded in corporate growth plans. We also discuss topics such as these recent agenda items:
- Communicating in and about an economic crisis
- Leveraging the sustainability message
- The newest social media networking tools
- Measuring corporate reputation
- Allegheny Technologies Inc.
- Bank of America
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- FedEx Corporation
- Fluor Corporation
- Genpact International
- L3Harris Technologies
- Love's Travel Stops
- Novo Nordisk Inc.
- Polaris Industries, Inc.
- Prudential Insurance Company of America
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation
- Worthington Industries
- Yum Brands, Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
The Council provides a unique opportunity to have discussions on emerging communication issues with peer companies. What I have found is that many of my current challenges and opportunities are shared by my colleagues in other companies. The Council provides the forum for rich interaction, common problem solving and issue discussion.
Steven D. Davis, Sempra Energy