Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
We stand at a pivotal moment for women’s leadership and gender equity across the nation and worldwide. The exodus of women from the workforce is “a national emergency,” and the World Economic Forum has warned that the expected time to close the global gender gap based on current trends has increased to 136 years. Committee for Economic Development research has confirmed the likely long-lasting effects on the careers of millions of women affected by the pandemic. This is a time for urgency and action.
At The Conference Board’s 18th annual Women’s Leadership Conference, we will explore: What will it take, not only to recover from 2020 setbacks but to accelerate the pace of change? What actions can each of us, whatever our organization or role, commit to making that happen?
Join us at the Women’s Leadership Conference to:
- Develop as leaders and as allies.
- Gain strategies for closing wage gaps, changing cultures, and facing new gender equity challenges and opportunities in the new workplace.
- Take back plans for action.
- Understanding and driving solutions for the “She-cession.”
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for senior-level women and men who support women's advancement. Titles may include:
- Directors of diversity and inclusion
- Chief diversity officers
- Chief human resources officers
- Women's initiative officers
- Vice president of learning and development
- Vice president and directors of talent management
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.
- Speaking Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship Opportunities: email@example.com
- Marketing Partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Registrations: email@example.com
This event is complimentary for The Conference Board members* and $495 for non-members. Register now to join us live or to watch later on-demand. Be sure to sign into your account to receive the member rate. Not sure if your organization is a member? Check here.
*This offer applies to Enterprise, Center, Global Advantage, and Council Members with approved tcb.org Member user IDs and passwords. This offer excludes Insight Members, Higher-Education Members, Experience to Lead programs, in-person events, and third-party hosted events.