Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
We help to advance senior women executives from leading organizations in the region into leadership roles by providing a regional peer-to-peer benchmarking and best-practice sharing program. Our program director is an expert in cross-cultural leadership, diversity and inclusion, and career transitions.
- AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd.
- Bloomberg LP
- Corning Incorporated
- Credit Suisse Asia Pacific
- Eaton (China) Investments Co. Ltd.
- Federal Express (Hong Kong) Limited
- Herbert Smith Freehills
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- MSD International GmbH
- Prudential Corporation Asia
- Rockwell Automation Southeast Asia Pte Ltd.
- Tableau Software
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community