With proven benefits from automation, businesses are looking to go beyond RPA to explore end-to-end automation, often within an overall digital transformation. Human-machine interaction via a new breed of cognitive technologies will create new models of work, value generation, and competitive advantage. Early adopters of intelligent automation (IA) will establish themselves as industry leaders. Join one of the first communities focused on serving the specific needs of pioneering leaders working on IA adoption. Topics of discussion include:
- Hollistic end-to-end solutions consisting of robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI), and other automation technologies such as desktop automation, business process management platforms, no/low-code platforms
- Building a business case for IA adoption, including engaging stakeholders and aligning expectations
- Establishing a compelling vision, strategy, roadmap, governance model, and communication plan
- Identifying use cases and prioritizing initiatives
- Identifying internal and external automation partners and benchmarking against them
- Managing risk, change and expectations
- Addressing culture, organization, talent, and the future of work
OUR COUNCILS ARE...
Members drive the content, ensuring that their pressing issues are incorporated in discussions.
No vendors are eligible, ensuring an intimate environment conducive to candid peer exchange.
Access an exclusive invitation-only community of true peers who are at your level.
Members span industries and regions, allowing for a high-level discussion and a wealth of ideas on common challenges.
Meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule and group size is limited, ensuring meaningful interaction among members.
- American Express Company
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Deloitte LLP
- Facebook, Inc.
- Georgia-Pacific Corporation
- Hitachi Vantara
- Intermountain Healthcare, Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kelly Services, Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Mayo Clinic
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nationwide Insurance
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Thrivent Financial
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources