The Total Rewards EMEA Council is designed for Compensation and Benefits Executives with regional responsibilities at group or business unit level, representing multinational companies across different industries.The Council is self-governed and provides a confidential, vendor-free environment where members are exposed to best practices beyond their sectors, draw on the group’s collective knowledge and collaboratively explore solutions.
Founding Members - Total Rewards EMEA Council
- Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd
- Caterpillar EMEA
- Dassault Systemes S.E
- Eli Lilly Regional Operations GmbH
- Goodyear S.A.
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Europe
- Kerry Group plc
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Lockheed Martin
- MasterCard Europe S.A.
- Orange S.A.
- Shell International Limited
- Stryker (European Regional Headquarters)
The Total Reward Council is like no other networking group that I am involved in. What is refreshing is that no matter how big or small your organisation may be our world is complex and being a member of the Total Reward Council means that you have access to an extended global team of reward experts. The Council itself prides itself on being member led. This means that we remain authentic, relevant and timely to the real issues that our organisations are facing. We set the agenda and the majority of the time we are sharing our experiences, learning and shaping directions. Overall my experience of the Total Reward Council has been very positive and from every meeting I have brought back to my organisation invaluable insight.
Liz Rose, Head of Group Reward, IMI plc
- Sales incentives design. New trends in EMEA
- Base pay programs and budgets. Is base pay program dead in EMEA?
- Say on pay other regulations in EMEA. How to deal with them? Political and social situations
- Equity programs in EMEA: Do’s and Dont’s
- Rewards strategy implemented in EMEA
- Gender gap: experiences from the team
- Digitalization of Rewards. Experiences