The Conference Board CIO Council is an invitation-only, confidential community where you draw on the group’s collective knowledge and collaboratively explore solutions. Through both in-person meetings as well as remotely you will gain insight beyond your industry, region, and point of view. The safe environment (free of vendor influence) and a capped group of true peers allow for a uniquely elevated level of conversation,unparalleled level of openness, and lasting connections.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
- Informal, real-time benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums, webcasts, webinars, and other resources
- Disrupting Technologies as a base for new products and business models
- Deliver successful (technology) change across a large organizations
- How to structure the IT organization to meet emerging challenges: leveraging DevOps and Agile
- (Digital) Architects / Architectures and Technology Transitions
- Aligning sourcing and human capital with changing business priorities. Working with start-ups.
- Next Generation IT: New roles, skills and training
- Best Innovation Practices within IT and the Business
- Successful communication practices
- Dealing with the Board